Saturday, June 12, 2010

Flowers in the Sunlight

The boys enjoy the scent of Peonies from Grandma's Front Yard Garden
May 2010


 
Flowers in the Sunlight







As I reflect on my recent visit to my childhood home, where my parents still reside, I am inspired by the lovely flower gardens that surround their home. My parents have been such a tremendous influence on me, have made a fantastic difference in my life throughout the years.


I suppose one of the attributes that I admire in both of my parents is the striving for excellence in everything that they do. I watched this from my girlhood, and it has rubbed off on me, thank the Lord! I only hope that I will be half of the influence on my son that they have been to me.


“The flowers appear on the earth;

The time of the singing

Of birds is come.”

(Song of Solomon 2:12a)

 
Reader, Please enjoy viewing the late May and early June flowers in my Wonderful Mother’s Garden




No comments:

Post a Comment