Monday, July 19, 2010

Simple Pursuits

This framed Poem is hanging on the wall in front of my Kitchen sink,
so I view & read & think about its meaning often during my day
To enhance my summer hours, I have gathered some wonderful books for rewarding reading (while my child has piano or swim lessons, etc.).  Here is a sampling of what is packed in my Tote Bag currently:
  • The Dust of Everyday Life (Sasquatch Books)
  • A Book of Bees (by Sue Hubbell, Mariner Books/Houghton Mifflin)
  • Matters of Chance (Harper Collins)
  • The Archivist (by Martha Cooley, Little, Brown).
These books are a bit dated, but have come to me free from the Library.  I feel a need for new adventures of late, but have limited funds for traveling.  And so... the adventure begins!

I will post the ones I recommend when completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment