Sunday, January 2, 2011

Never Just "Passing Time"

"If we fix a goal and work towards it,
then we are never just passing time."
--Anna Neagle, Actress




Blaine, Peytone, and Ryan with Patches in PA
      The path I desire for my life is one of integrity and honesty. I want to love myself; look in the mirror every morning and acknowledge the unique person I am. I am working on acknowledging the kindness and any good in me. I resolve to strive to conduct myself with dignity and honor. I am taking charge of my life; nurturing it, giving myself little rewards when I overcome my many flaws; hoping that the balance within will reveal itself through the smile on my face, and the gleam in my eyes.  And will Shine Jesus's light out of me!

With all of this in mind, I hope to pass these same qualities on to my son, and to my Sunday School students at our church.

No comments:

Post a Comment