Monday, January 10, 2011

Proper Respect


Popping in for lunch is a nice surprize and
brightens my day


"The father must manage his own family well,
and see that his children obey him with proper respect.
 If anyone does not know how to manage his own family,
how can he take care of God's church?
--I Timothy 34-5

Our Daddy, Mike manages our family well.  I am so grateful for this.  He reads to us from the Bible at Breakfast, consistently goes to work to make money to provide for our needs, and loves us unconditionally.  I love his sweet, calm nature.  I love when he pops in at lunch to say "hello" on work days.  I always pack a lunch for him, but sometimes he is out and about and drops by the house while running work errands.  We respect him very much.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! And confess I forget to appreciate. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Dawn! You are always so encouraging! Thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete