Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What I love about this month!

Doug & Katie goofing off.
Blaine (under Helmet) and Aunt Natalie
just hanging out for the afternoon

My summer garden puts on a lovely show for me and our family. I especially love walking out my back door right before preparing dinner to snip a few fresh herbs for dinner preparations, or picking fresh vegetables for steaming... so healthy, and easy!

I also love all the back to school bargains out there! Not only does it remind me of some much needed & upcoming "me time", but it gets me excited about past goals, Things our family has acheived recently, and future goals. Blaine loves receiving little trinkets wrapped in the traditional green tissue paper. I love that they were snatched up for 30 cents at the clearance isle.


No comments:

Post a Comment