Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Life is not easy...

"Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance, and above all
confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing,
at whatever cost, must be attained."
-Marie Curie (1867-1934)

I have this quote on a 3x5 card in my medicine cabinet in our bathroom. I often read it
while brushing my teeth, especially on those days on which I face known challenges in my
schedule. Natalie (my sister) sent me a little booklet with inspirational quotes during a particularly
low time in my life. I am so strengthened by scripture, by reading about other's life experiences, and by quotes such as this one. I hope that in sharing these favorite quotes and scriptures, others will be
uplifted and faith will be strengthened. I also hope that this day-by-day journal will be a comfort and
help to Sarah when she is ready and able to read it.
Sarah & Eden at Christmas, 2010
News from Curtis per telephone call this morning:  Sarah's temperature is normal today. She is less restless, too. There was no evidence of abdominal infection found in the scans performed yesterday. GOD once again remains faithful, just as HE promised. Plans are being made for Debbie, Dad, and Mom to drive down for the weekend onFriday.  Please continue to pray for healing and health, and thank you with all of my heart.

"Now may the LORD of peace Himself give you peace at all times and in every way.
The LORD be with all of you." (II Thessalonians Chapter 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment