Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Time for Dinner: Can of Beans, Tuna, & Cabbage in refrigerator!

It's Wednesday, & I am always rushed and wondering what to make for dinner on Wednesday evenings. Today, I have decided to cook at noon what we will eat for dinner.  I looked through the cupboards to see my options.  Pulling out a few ingredients, I fired up the stove and poured some olive oil in my black cast iron skillet.  It is not too pretty, but it IS tasty, and quite nutritious, too!

Any of you who know me, know I have to try it myself before I force my picky eaters to partake, so I set up my special elegant "dinner-scape" and relaxed for 30 minutes for a meal that was actually memorable. 


Beautiful table with delicious
and healthy lunch,
and dinner is made for night!

No comments:

Post a Comment